UK Consumer Shipping and Returns
- Items shipped by a re-seller must be returned to their location and are subject to their return policy.
- Items fulfilled and shipped from Think Outside must be returned within 30 days and customers must contact Think Outside directly before returning any item.
- If an item is shipped by Think Outside and is damaged or incorrect, Think Outside is liable for the return shipping cost,
- If a product is not damaged or incorrect, the customer is liable for the return shipping cost.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
- Items shipped and processed by a re-seller are subject to their order tracking system.
- An estimated time of arrival is provided with the invoice for items shipped by Think Outside and customers are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any tracking queries.