USA Consumer Shipping and Returns
- Items shipped by a re-seller must be returned to their location and are subject to their return policy.
- Items that are fulfilled and shipped from Think Outside must be returned within 30 days.
- You must have an original receipt to complete your return.
- If an item is damaged or incorrect, Think Outside is liable for the return shipping cost.
- If a product is not damaged or incorrect, the customer is liable for the return shipping cost.
For more information, please contact [email protected]
- Items shipped and processed by a re-seller are subject to their order tracking system.
- Items fulfilled and shipped from Think Outside can be tracked using a tracking code, which will be emailed to the customer after the product is shipped.